Ready to Fight for You
Our law firm was founded by Rafael C. Morales, an criminal defense and personal injury lawyer. Mr. Morales, who was named El Paso's Lawyer of the Year in 2013, previously served as a Federal Agent in the United States Border Patrol. Mr. Morales gained valuable trial experience at the El Paso County Public Defender's Office. A local resident for nearly two decades, he represents clients in and around El Paso and Sierra Blanca, Texas.
Mr. Morales is an experienced trial lawyer ready to fight for your rights. He has taken more than 75 criminal defense cases to trial and has NEVER been a prosecutor. He has tried both misdemeanors and major felonies, including those involving death and serious injury. He has tried cases involving drug possession, DWI, assault, family violence, aggravated robbery, aggravated assault, burglary, arson, and even aggravated sexual assault of a child.
Additionally, Mr. Morales has worked out hundreds of cases for clients that didn't require jury trials.
- Sr. Trial Attorney at El Paso County Public Defender's Office, 2008–2014
- Assistant Attorney General at Texas Attorney General's Office, 2006–2008
- Border Patrol Agent at United States Border Patrol, 2000–2002
- The University of Texas School of Law, JD - Juris Doctor - Graduated 2005
- University of Maryland, University College, BS - Bachelor of Science Degree - Graduated 2000
- Lawyer of the Year, El Paso Bar Association - 2013
- Order of The Barristers, University of Texas School of Law: Board of Advocates - 2005
- Outstanding Member, University of Texas School of Law: Board of Advocates - 2005
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association, 2008–2010